Thursday, September 17

Does She Do It? ;]

Sheeeeesh, I just had to delete some text messages I had 153 inbox messages & 149 outbox messages. I just got a pop-up chat from my little brother Austin Bruckman, he's cooool; he has a Facebook in the sixth grade. SHEESH. I was still uploading pictures & finding layouts for MySpace when I was in the sixth grade.
But inaywhoo. Here I am, once again, listening to Ready (Trey Songz)[ my husband ] :b <-- cause I'm nasty. :D
Lol, I love him.
But, uhh.
Yeah, can you believe I left some stuff out of that long ass blog I did the other day?! But yeahh, I did. I forgot to tell you about Addison, Derek & Mark. :]-slash-:\. Ughh, such a touchy topic. I think there's only one person who knows about them. Ahahah, Addison & Derek, hmm. =\
& uhmm, I left out that me and Jazzmyn have found out we just some low-key rat[sz]
LMAO.
Smh, kidddddingg.
But, I'm surprisingly tired right now, it's like early.
So, updates tomorrow or sometime sooon?!
Oui.
Shanny's Out.
 

1 comment:

  1. i swear, i love youu for talking to my brother.
    and derek and addison <3
    cutesy. like me and you :)

    ReplyDelete