Monday, August 17

California Dreaming, Low-Time Scheminnnn; Nothing New.

So the deeeeeeal-e-oh is...

I found my phone, dippp shit huh?!

Soooooo, I was talking to my mom.

DIPPP SHITTT, HUH?!

That's like a once in a lifetime type thing. She was talking about how I need to open my mouth more...(Ew, that sounds SO gross.) Lol.

But WHAT SHE WAS SAYING IS:

If I want something ask for it, if something needs to be known tell it.

I'll start asking. All she had to do was say the word.

:)
But, for some reason. I've been thinking about gettin me a mate. Like a boyfriend. It's not that I'm lonely or whatever. It's just I don't know.
I'll talk about it some other time, when I'm more sure.
But, it took me like 5 hours to do this blog.
Idk why tho.
But, I'm thinking about starting, I think, two more blogs.
Hmm, we'll see.
Until next time.
Shanny's Out.
V.


But, she still has my piano.

:| <-- GRRface.


No comments:

Post a Comment