Monday, August 17

I'm out by 12.







For'shure.



Alrighh, so this is gonnnaaa be a really quick blog. I've just been thinking about some things, some more than others. Yehhh. Uhmm, well I've just had this feeling, that I need to let something go. Like this thing is holding me back, but it's something keeping me from walkig away. But today, yes, today; this something just put it out that it's jut not worth dealing with anymore. So what do I do you ask? I walk away, simple. Let it go, why walk in place when I can run all over the field.



My appearance just sidetracted the crap outta me, I look ridicc; fresh out the shower blogging.
Shame, smh. Since when did blogging become more important than underwear & pj's?
speaking of!
Sinceee whennnnnnn[!] did blogging become soo friggin popular, sheezzz-us! Like, I know alotta people with blogs, who shouldn't have them; Like, where's the originality folks? I got the idea of a personal blog from the complaint of a facebook friend about how my status's are too long.
Hmph. But also speaking of blogsssss, I'm thinking about starting two more blogs.. I'm for sure about one of them, but I'm still "EH." about the other.
I should really retire right about now, sooo....
Shanny's Out.
V.
But, I really should retire right about now







No comments:

Post a Comment