Friday, August 21

Past Irritation With My Addiction.

So, it's blunt & obvious that I'm addicted to Facebook. (Shame On Shanece, righh?). But the freakin cable company has decided to focking work on the focking cable connection in my area. YEH, had to be MY area, bullcrappo-MAJOR. So I'm stuck with this crappy ass Wi-Fi, that I truly appreciate right about now & that I neeeeeeed to stop over-looking & taking for granted. Gosh, sometimes I wish I stayed like right next to a Barnes & Nobles or a hotel or some place where the Wi-Fi is stronggg.
But whatevvvvvv, so as you know; School is IN. & as of now I have 170(one-seh-in-tee) more days of EDUCATION. I went to the first football game of the season yesterday, it was more of a scrimmage tho. THIS game was alsoooo MY first game of Northview High School, the school that I started to attend in February. & at first I DID NOT like this school, like at all. Like, it was just HELL, & I did not want to be there & I was basically on suicide watch....not really but, I didn't like the school to the extreme. Truthfully, I think it was because I didn't know anyone & I only had like Gigi & Alia; that's where Facebook stepped in & I started adding all these random ass people that I heard stories about, knew who suck who's dick, know who had sex with whom; & yet they were ALL my bestfriend Jazzmyn friends, horrible huh? & I met Anthony. I think I met him by mistake...
So, how I met Anthony was just totally...off. So the scenario is: Jazzmyn wanted to sing karaoke on the phone & I guess Anthony just really DID-NOT want to hear it, lol. So like she called me & I think it was all a three-way at first, until she started singing, lmao. But yeahh, & then like he messaged me or I messaged him on Facebook or something like that, EITHER WAY their was a message somewhere in there and a phonecall was made....& ever since then I had been friends with my (his OTHER middle name, lol; -Richardd, lmao). Yeahhh, until now tho; I haven't talked to him in a goooood month. I deleted him off my friends list on purpose this time, because he was just there, like; pointless on my friendlist. But uhh, yeah; he's coo. I'll always love my K-Baby; WHY? Idk, smh. But he's like my low-key diary.
But uhh, DANGGGGG I got sidetrackeddd likee something ridicuoussssss! Lol, sorry about that.
BUT ANYWHOO,
BACK TO WHAT SHANECE'S WAS SAYING!:
but Anthony was not the only benefit I got from adding random people; the others are: Abagail, the best (SERENDIPITY) ever, I promise. & there's Von Denire, he's okay on the food delivery tip, lol. :) Then there's ROGER! My best, best, best, best, best, best, best-guy-friend EVER.
Like, I love him, I could tell him anything. Facebook brought along Brett & Kris, Alyse, Courtney, My'Kael, Mariah - my homeeeeeee skilllet :)..; HELL just about everybody that goes to friggin Harrison. But, anywayssss; GOSH, I keep getting sidetrackededdd. GAHHH. But where I'm going with this is..that my lack of life & friends (because I had just moved to this place) & my being so conservative, quiet & introvert-like, & NOT BEING ME(which is totallllyyy NOT me.) hindered me from making new friends. But nowww, I have new friends & I'm happy. Facebook people just weren't cutting it. But where I was really headed was that, that game opened up the real me & NOW, I am ready to be myself again. & I'm ready to do new things & have fun like no other. I'm not letting ANYTHING hinder me this year or next year. That's fa'sho.
But uhh, I definately got some school spirit out the game too; we won 21-0 ; DIPP SHIT, huhhhhh?! Yeahhh, we beastssss.
:)
Loll, but uhhh. Yeah.
I'm about to startt on my other two blogs I had been thinking about starting, & now the thought is oh-fish-o. So, yeah.
Holla at me, behbe.
Shanny's Out.
V.

4 comments: