Friday, August 7

Codename: Uhh, the Arabian shit has hit the fan. LMAO.

Jae Lynn Gibbs.
-
big sister, hoe, psychiatrist, girlllllfrannnn.(LMAO)

So babygirl right here is just about the shit. Gosh, I love her. My mom didn't promote me hanging out with her after she found out she was bi-sexual, but hey, I still hung out with "mahh babii"! Aha ; gosh. We have so many inside jokes, it's just horrible. "Aysiaaaaaaaaa lickedddd IT", lmfaoooo. & you kinda don't wanna be around us when we get to talkin about people & making fun of them & acting like them; it's just a terrible scene. Really is.
It kinda sucks that Kelsey had to be a bitch about everything, I can get along with my boyfriend ex's. Lolll! But whatever. You've helped me through alot & I just wanted to show how much I love you. & that I'll always be here for you baby. :)
& the baby too, E-squad can hold his own burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment