Friday, August 7

Come & take a sh*% and urine on the toilet bowl bitchess.

the feds trynaa clip us, but we ain't e'in trippinn.

Hello world I'm checking in tonight, listenin to a lil classic Tremaine(Trey Songs). He couldn't get it, but he cute. Well now I'm listenin to I.M.K, InFamous Money Klan. Nice group,mos.def check 'em out. But uhh, this has to be a quick one or I'm gonna get yelled at by my mother, I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 7 in the freakinn morning! Ridiculous, huh? It's totally worth it tho. because the way my hair looks right about now is NOT kickin' it like Beckham(hoe'd myself). Lol. But inaywhoo, I redid my blog today & I find it extremelayy cute. All my pictures & shiett. Love it. But going nighty in a few. :) So, vee baby. Checking in later. MUAH, kiss of death. :$
- SHANNY'S out.

No comments:

Post a Comment