Friday, August 7

Stoopid Blogs Say WHADD?!


sum'tin, sum'tin, sum'tin; STACK THAT CHEESE. brotha, sista, cousin; STACK THAT CHEESE.
So as you can see by my incredibleeee list of folk over there (look to the left) I kinda love "Lady Gaga" & there are rumors going around that she's a

hermaphrodite!

lol, I didn't mean for it to be that big. It did it when I pasted the shits on the thing.
But inaywhoo; yes a hermaprodite!
You don't know what that means, do you? Do you even know how to pronounce it?
hur-maf-ruh-dahyt...
If that helped any. But I didn't know either until my good friend dictionary.com helped me out.
But it means, "an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present.".
A wang & a coochay?! Sheesh, is there a such thing? So like can these people like literally F*&% themsleves? :\ But uhh, I don't believe it too much, the tabloids say pretty dumb things & come to randomly wild conclusions. So until she speaks out on how she's one or not. She's not in my book. & I can't wait to see her in concert this fall/winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment