Wednesday, August 12

Oh Nooooooo. :) I Love Passion Pit, yo.

oh, oh, oh. how was i supposed to know that you were o-o-over me, i think it's time to go.

I realllllllly love that song right now. Like I've been singing it ALLLLL day, like not even playful singing, like my real singing voice. Another one of my hidden talents, BTW. :)
But uhhh, some info aboutt the shitty news I received the other day:
the fertility problem is because my ovaries aren't producing enough eggs, or something like that.
SO I'M BASICALLY GOING THROUGH THE CRAP, for no reason.
Pitiful, huh? Gosh.
But, there's still a chance that I can still have kids....if I keep taking the medicine.
ENOUGH, with the girl stuff tho, right?!
Gosh.
:\, I just felt like making that face.
Schooooool,has been...good? I guess. Boring, but goood. I guess, no problems. But nothing new, just OVERCROWDED with freakinnn freshmen, gahhddd. It's horrible.
Like, the lunch room, terrible, just a shameeee.
Life is goood, kinda right now.
I'm letting things go, & not caring.
& to tell the truth I couldn't care less. Like at all.
You know, it's mostly the things you think you can't live without, is the main thing holding you back from living.
Ya kno?
So, I'm just living life, alone. But content.
Happiness is all I need. :)
OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment