Monday, August 3

Some Shit I Wrote Like Twoo Days Agoo.

So, I'm like addicted to 16 & Pregnant.
I don't know why tho. Hmph, ehwell. This blog is not about 16 & Pregnant, and the topic Pregnancy is no where in the contract so, SKIP, like a game of Uno. :) - Which I am playing on Facebook right now, jus a lil FYI.
Yesterday was his birthday, I died just a little bit more inside.


But like, lately I've been feeling that I need to drop some "friends". Well acquaintances. I feel as if the people in my life is holding me so far back. Making me restricted from life- or summ like that.
The people I have called my friends are just not helping at all. My idea of a friend is somebody that builds you up, someone that listens, & just something you know worth being a friend I guess. It's hard to sum up a good friend in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment