Thursday, August 6

Uhbb, jus a lil bit. Like 50 Cent...? :)

you don't have to worry, 'cause i'm cominnnn.

Alrighh, here's the dealio. I'm gonna do a blog about today then I'm gonna do one about my LIFE. Kay? K.
So,I went to an job interview today&it was soooo fun. Like,I thought it was gonna be all serious&stuff. But it wasn't. The interview was for a job at Cold Stone Creamery, one of my teen dream jobs BTW. I chose Cold Stone because my brother worked at one & it was a really just cheerful, ear-to-ear grin atmosphere, well atleast until my mom's wrath swept all of that away. But I loved it.
All of my Dream Teen Jobs:
  • Cold Stone
  • Barnes & Nobles
& I think that's it. Why those two places, I don't know? Well I do, Cold Stone because..I told you already and Barnes & Nobles because I love books and reading and all that other good stuff, OH! & they have GREAT brownies. :)
But that's kinda all that happened today, well after the interview me & my Madre went shoe & boob holder shopping. Sometimes I don't understand our relationship & now I'm old enough to know I shouldn't even try to face that mental challenge of trying to figure out. Love her tho, well atleast most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment