Tuesday, August 11

Twenty-One Guns. <3

So, it's 3:17A.M. I have to wake up at 6:30 to go to school. Yeah, that bullshit. & today, well last night & yesterday.. well some previous time before this blog, I HAD AN EPIPHANY. I had a couple epiphanies. For some reason my FUTURE have been on my mind lately. Even though I have a good 518 days of high school to go through. I tend to worry about my future. Because I see in the world today some rich people & you know, some not-so-rich people & then just strugglin' people. & Like I most definitely don't want to be at the bottom, & my mind is made up that I'M NOT going to be at the bottom, at least Mid-High Class? Ahah. :$
I'm a new born 15 & I'm already tired of depending on my mom, & it's not that she won't get me what I want. It's not because money is the issue, money is not the issue. It's not because my mom doesn't like me (that I know of). But whatev, what I'm saying is.. I wanna be self-dependent. Well at least semi-self dependent.
Ehhh, I had a couple more epiphanies, but I'll share those sometimes later.

Oh, did I mention I got diagnosed with Insomnia today?

No comments:

Post a Comment