Saturday, November 7

Soooo, it's beeen fer-flipping-ever since I've updated this thing.
Hmm, where do I start.
Well let me start with the last two weeks of October.
Hmph;
OCTOBER.

 Okay, so the last two weeks I didn't blogn'whatnot. Uhmm, I had homecoming; oh & btw. I don't know if I blogge this or not but for our homecoming game we lost....bad, like 47-7, rivalry team too. We suck, exactly why I have no school spirit whatsoever. But anywho, Homecoming; I was supposed to go with this guy Justin [ughh, these J's...smh, ew.] Anyways, he asked me to homecoming I said "Yes" I mean I liked the guy & everything. But then I switched lanes & went into a crash course. So that Friday (Homecoming was that Saturday) my mom gave me the choice of going to the hairdresser & getting my hair done [LIKE I SHOULD'VE DONE] but, like I had thought that if I wore my hair curly a.k.a AU NATURAL ;

BUT WHEN I WASHED MY HAIR & DID ALL THAT SHIT SATURDAY.....
it was a total fucking wreck, like it was just all bad. So I had to do my hair from scratch & that, my dear, is not easy @ alllll. 
That process includes all of 
-Washing
-Blowdrying, & I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN BLOWDRYER. I had to do it the ghetto ass way & that's; get a towel & ringg the shit out my hair until it's nearly dry, then go over it with ceramics. 
THENNN..
-Flatiron it. 
-Flatiron it....again.
-Give up, if it's decent enough.
So I had to do all that shit, but it turned out good; besides the fact that I was an hour & 25 minutes late. & While I was getting ready I was ignoring calls & all of that. & so Justin called me like a million times--I answered 0. & then this girl Samaria called me & I answered [fuckup] & she was like "Justin's just wondering if your still coming to the dance.." 
& I'm all like, "Yeahh, I'll be there in a minute..."-click-. So, I'm in a rush, putting on clothes, make-up & accesories & shit. But I turned out looking gooood, shall I say myself..
SELF TIMER WAS MY FRIEND THAT NIGHT.


 
First- Me & Nia, my play sister! Second- Samaria, I look :\


I loveeeee this one. So much, Nia & Tilly<3.

 
 
a lil flashyy, ahah. :]
 
& the self timer begins. :]


I loveee this one. :]

 
;]


  





Lol, I kinda forgot what my under attire was. :\
Cute picture tho. :]
SO, so I took no pictures with my "date" & uhm, he told like 8 people that I stood him up. When I didn't I was just late & when I got there he already had another girl on his arm & dancing with him, so I was like fugggitthen. After homecoming I went to past tense's hotel room fer like 25 minutes then I left. I'm so through with him... But yeah, that was basically my Octoberr. :]


Okay, soooo.. It's November now. We've completed our first week in November. & I'm soooo happy, like no one understands. I love the season sooooo much. Like so many peoples favorite season is Summer, because of all the freee time & nice weather & whatnot. But not me, & my birthday IS IN THE SUMMER. But it's something about  the Fall that gets me. I love it. But I feel I've talked too much.
Bee Back Tomorrow Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment