Sunday, August 23

Feeling Up His Girl, Like He's Never Felt a Figure Before..

Hiding Smiles of a Million Watts.
Sometimes I could be so creative, what's so weird about it though is....that it's mostly on Sundays..? Like wtheck, I think it's because during the week I'm compressed with the stress of tests & studying & work, & Sundays has always been the day of the week that I rest & build my stamina, take bubble baths, ya'know relax. Sometimes I write & sing. You know what, I'm really blessed. & I hate to admit to it but I take my gratitude for granted. I really do. Do you ever try to think about how blessed you are? Do ever think about if you've done anything to to pay God back? I do, & sometimes I feel guilty. Because I know that I could do SO MUCH more to prove to God that I appreciate all that he's done for me, that I'm so willing to do anything to be more like him. I would be lying if I said I try because I do but I don't.

This all has to do with the name of the blog now. "It's Sunflower Season.".
 
I don't know if you noticed, you don't pay attention, or I'm just a sunflower freak; When sunflowers grow in a healthy way, they grow to be Beautiful, Easily-Noticed, Strong, & Worth Alot. & well, I feel like it's truly time for me to change & grow into the proper young lady that's going to get me where I dream to be, because really; it's not gonna matter what I wore or how my hair looked, who I've hooked up with (well, that might matter), WHAT I'M SAYING IS: my future really needs to start counting. I have two more years of high school education, & I for sure have plentyyyyyy of things to learn & do & experience still. But I just feel I need to get started on my future, & like forreal start acting like a young lady. I guess, "Mature Mentally".
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
I feel I should start hindering my trust in people. See what people don't understand is when someone trust you, you could just simply shuttup. Right? Or am I just gabbingg. I think not.
I was about to say some more stuff, but I'm feeeeling so UGH, I think I'm sick. :\ That's always goooood, huh? Not really, so;
Shanny's Vee, fernow.

1 comment:

  1. Dope Blog , cool stuff

    Follow me

    Brandonkinard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete