Friday, August 28

SNATCHHH!

Soooooo, I'mat school. Just sittin in the library, in psycology class & whatnot. We're suuuuppposed to be working on this project that's due on uhhh... [grabs paper] September 22nd. We have to make "the Perfect School", the perfect school is NO school; what kinda gay shit? But inaywhoo, idk what I'm doing tonight but I'm not stayin in "da cribbbb" [rat moment, sorry]. My school library is so gay, to where they buy iMacs & delete the fuckin photobooth off......TF?!gayyyyyy. Maybe I should stop saying that, it really is offensive to the homosexuals, & I love my homo's, no homo...
....lol, I never really understood; well, yeah I did. But like, who was the first person to say "no homo"....
HM.
But back to the basics, I want to go to the mooooo-vays to see Halloween or the Final Destination....but Halloween loooookk SUPERRRRR good. But FD is in 3D....dipp shit.
I wanna see it, maybe I'll see both...
I need a guy tho.
Uhp, bell just ranggggg.
VEE, fernoww.

No comments:

Post a Comment