Friday, October 9

Fine-lee, FALL BREAK.

I'm Gettin Money, Muthafuck These Hoes.
I'm kinda ashamed that I know word by word on the DB & CORN playlist. :\


hmmmm, I wonder if I was guy if I would get a thrill outta spying on a girl fingering herself...? Like, wtf?! [I'n watching American Pie, the only  reason why that thought popped up in my head.] Hmmmm.... LMAO, the little short girl w/ the red hair is so hilarious to me! I got this really ugly sweater-vest type thing that I would like wear in the second grade w/ no problem, it's like hideous...but IT'S SOOOO COMFORTABLE! I swear, I'm sleeping in it tonight. :] & then mi madre got this like really cute cheetah print vest from the store & it's sooo cute, I stole it from her. ahhah, but I really wanna go to like a thrift store & find some like cute vintage stuff,you know?
Maybe not. Lately I was contemplating making me a twitter... & today I ended up making one, :\. Last time I made one, I only had ONE follower & it was Von Denire! How much of a fuckin loser was I?! Like, really, 1 follower... smmdh. But yeah, I made one today & I have 10 followers so farr. :\ - slash - :], hopefully it works out way better than last time. Cause that shit was fucking horrible, like I hated it, it made me paranoid of Twitter. [twitter.com/ReptaraaNev, follow me please?] Thanks. :] Ahggg. I'm so mad I can't sleep. Hmph, I'm hungry again. I've listened to this playlist 3 times today, this is terrible. I think Jazzmyn & I,is natural born rats, but oour parents saw it coming, so they sheltered us...that shit didn't work!  LMAO. Ehmm, OMYGAHD, so I took this little quiz thingy on Facebook, right??? & uhmmm, it was like "What's the initaial of you destined best friend" (or some crapp like that) & my result was J!!!! I was likeeeeee WHATTHEEEEEEEEE?! Because it's trueeeee! I was oh-em-jee, thass crazy. Lol. Just a lil Booker T. W, for you. :] But hmmm, I wonder if my mom id gunna get me these two pairs of jeans that I asked fer. Hmm, but now I don't want the two pair, I want one pair of the jean & then these shoes. :] & I still gahtta get some cars boxers & some v-neck t-shirts. :D
Yeahhhhh, I'm kinda needy, but it's coo. But, I'm also tireedddd, so eh'm goneee..
BYE.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment