Sunday, October 4

On a Lighter Notee....

That last blog was like walking on jagged edges for me. I broke down like a million times writing it, then when I proof read it, it took foreverrr because my eyes kept fogging up and stuff. Jeeeezus. So today I went to Walmart to get posters for my campaign and whatnot & they have t-shirts & shit for my school there, I was like wtfudgeeeeeeee.. Lol. But ahmmm, I really want some Cars boxers/ tighty-whiteys :] Honest-to-God- story.
Now I have a headache from crying, GAH. :\ Hmmm.. so my homecoming is in like... 3 weeks; & Ihave some of my outfit already...& I talked to mi madre about be getting extentions in my hair for homecoming & she said Mhmmm. :] I'm so happyyyy. =] Soo, like two guy have tried to "talk" to me this week, & they were ok..they weren't [mytype] cute.& I turned them down. Now I'm talking to anotherrrr guy named Diego..gahddd. but i'm down to talking to two guys.. I'm proud. I really don't wanna talk to them, like that.. but whatever. Uhmmm, well. I'm gunna go make these posters now. Check back in tomorrow, promise..
:]

BEH! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment